Saturday, October 26, 2013

Observation

I was looking at the selection of movies on Netflix today and started thinking how there are thousands of really crappy movies on this site. Then I decided to just google a list of recent movies by year and made a very odd observation. While I there were many movies I thought enjoyable during 2006 and 2007, starting in 2008 the movies lists are almost entirely populated by rot, crap, and mindless drivel. There may be a few exceptions that are worth watching during the last 5 years, but mostly these are foreign movies. Starting with 2008, I challenge you to find more than 3 decent movies made in any one year.

Why?

Has all of Hollywood's creative talent been focused on electing and keeping the clown in the White House from self destruction? Are they all stung out on dope?

It's weird.

No comments: