It's a game I joined over the creaky pavilion.
1. Your first summer camp experience
2. First time your politics veered off official, accepted path
3. Your first real kiss.
1. It's difficult to remember because I was very young and in the Soviet Union where most kids were sent to summer camp. I don't recall much about it and ended it by pretending that I injured my leg. I think that I spent a whole week walking around with a limp until my mother was called to come and have me evaluated. It was difficult at first to keep the limp on the same side consistently, but eventually I got used to it... I remain with a vivid memory of being frightened as we walked down a long path towards the entrance to a hospital. To conclude, I recovered before we reached that hospital, told my mother that my leg doesn't hurt anymore, and we turned around and went home. In the many years that have passed since then, she never said a word to me about it.
2. I registered as a Republican while in college because I thought it would be funny. Then I listened to both views and realized that I was right in my choice of political affiliation, after all.
3. Honestly, don't remember. I was probably in high school and was much more interested in what might happen after the kiss.
1 hour ago