Monday, September 7, 2009

The dishonorable American presidency.

I have been hearing rumblings on the radio that several senators have read Obama's scheduled speech to the schools. These politicians say that it is a speech worthy to be heard and that there is nothing offensive in it. They say it is benign, but I would rather judge for myself.

So let's consider the questions the teachers will direct towards our school children.

Q: Why is it important that we listen to the president?

A: Because all my teachers say it is important and I don't want to be the subject of their anger.

Q: What is the president trying to tell me?

A: The only things that come out of the mouth from that horse, are:

1. It is Bush's fault.
2. The "rich" are bad people. (Some variation on Marxist propaganda about class warfare.)
3. I won and I am the president.


Q: What is the president asking me to do?

A: This president wants to recruit me to join his army and to fight these evil people, be they my parents, friends, or other exploiters of the entitled class.



Students, feel free to use these answers on your quiz.


There is another aspect to this story that reeks. Why does this president wish to give a widely televised speech now? Because his approval rating has dropped and his office or perpetual campaign need to boost those numbers. Recall his visit to Iraq so that he could get his photo op? This is another orchestrated photo op. I am certain that MSM will fawn over his didactic prowess. I am certain that he will be praised from one dumpster to another.
Who else recently used such a photo op to give themselves an aura of legitimacy? Why it was the unelected Iranian - Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Recall his address to the students of Columbia University?


Well there you have it folks. Another two-bit dictator wanna be, wishes to impress the people of this world by appearing on camera and lecturing students. Aren't you all glad that your kids will be props in the next Obama infomercial? Won't this make him more credible as a world leader? His dishonor will be forgotten.

If this doesn't work, maybe the UN can declare him a world hero of something or other. Or perhaps he will receive the presidential award for being teacher of the year. That is a common and well rehearsed practice of two-bit dictators. They decorate themselves to obscure their crimes against their countrymen; to hide their dishonor.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.