Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Trump or Bust.

Contrary to my prior sentiment, I will vote for Trump. What else can one do?

All the pundits piling it on after Trump's latest comments. May you all burn in hell.  Europe burns, and soon Americans will witness the same in our own country. I don't know this Khan, but I know what his faithful compatriots wish for my country. I don't want them or their psychotic visions of paradise. What Merkel brought to Europe, Hillary intends for America.

F it all. TRUMP 2016

CRAZY TRAIN, FULL THROTTLE.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lemme wanna tella youse summore without d'New Joisey accent, kapiche? ...or else Imma gonna makea youse sleep withe fishes, Vinny.

<-that's an awwwsome name - the kind when you're a mob gumshoe HeeHee

Let this be your catalyst to Seventh-Heaven:

'The more you shall honor Me,
the more I shall bless you'
-the Infant Jesus of Prague
(<- Czech Republic, next to Russia)

Love him or leave him or indifferent...
better lissen to the Don:

If you deny o'er-the-Hillary's evil,
which most whorizontal demokrakkrs do,
you cannot deny Hellfire
which YOU send YOURSELF to.

Yes, earthling, I was an NDE:
the sights were beyond extreme.
Choose Jesus.
You'll be most happy you did.
God bless your indelible soul.